D.I.A.S.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mariner of the Stars Expedition

Go down

Mariner of the Stars Expedition Empty Mariner of the Stars Expedition

Post by Avitus Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:18 pm

TO: Citizens and Employees of Doucet Interplanetary Assets and Stellar Exploration
DATE: May 15th 2942 CE
RE: Mariners of the Stars Expedition

//Begin Transmission

Greetings Citizens of the United Earth Empire. For several centuries, the Human species has expanded across this section of the galaxy, forming borders with the Xi’An Empire, and the Banu Protectorate, while the Vanduul Tribes form the remainder of our borders.
In these past few centuries, we have come far. However, now with the limits put upon us by our trade partners, and aggressive species we have come to a stagnation in learning more about how civilizations, and species develop in the greater galaxy beyond our borders. One of our chief ideologies is the pursuit of understanding how the universe works, and the species that develop around us.
André Paul Guillaume Gide once said, “One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight, for a very long time, of the shore.” It’s been a long time since we have lost sight of our own shores, so today marks the beginning of another hopefully illustrious era in Doucet Interplanetary Assets and Stellar Exploration Enterprises history.
Without further adieu I would like to announce the Formation of the Mariners of the Stars Expedition to be launched during 2944. This Expedition will follow Edwin Hubble’s wise words “Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science.” This means that they will explore to learn, and not learn to explore. The Expedition will be completely self sufficient in operating well beyond United Earth Empire Borders for prolonged periods of time.
We hope to encounter many new species, and stellar phenomena along this journey, form new alliances, trade agreements, and continue to update the Stellar-cartography of the star charts of not only the United Earth Empire Citizens and Government, but all free thinking Individuals within the Banu Protectorate, Xi’An Empire, United Earth Empire and Beyond.
I would like to thank everyone gathered here today, as well as our Trading partners, and Investors for backing my Families vision so long and so far over these past few centuries, and I hope we can continue to provide ideas you will continue to back for many more.

//End Transmission

Avitus
D.I.A.S.E. CEO
D.I.A.S.E. CEO

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum