D.I.A.S.E.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Structure & Hierarchy

Go down

Structure & Hierarchy Empty Structure & Hierarchy

Post by Lithras Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:38 pm

I.C.E. Structure

I.C.E. utilizes a semi-official military structure, modified and scaled down to smaller numbers. It comprises of two combat Squadrons (Icecrown & Hades) as well as a Reserve Squadron (Talos) manned by D.I.A.S.E. pilots. OOC NOTICE: Hierarchy is for ROLE PLAYING PURPOSES ONLY (and to help with coordination during missions). Rank-pulling and abusing imaginary authority over other players is prohibited.

Battlegroup = 3 Squadrons
1 Squadron = 3 Flights
1 Flight = 3 spacecraft

Hierarchy
Field Marshal (Rank: Admiral)
Squadron Commanders (Rank: Major)
Flight Commanders (Rank: Captain)
Pilots (Rank: Lieutenant)

Commanding Officers
Field Marshal-Icecrown Squadron & Alpha Flight Commander: Lithras

Hades Squadron & Alpha Flight Commander: REDACTED
Hades Flight Alpha Pilots: Crimson Lightning, ProphetRabid, Nexus Storm

Talos Squadron & Alpha Flight Commander: REDACTED[/b]

Last edited by Lithras on Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:06 pm; edited 3 times in total

Lithras
I.C.E. Field Marshal
I.C.E. Field Marshal

http://lithrasdrums.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Structure & Hierarchy Empty Re: Structure & Hierarchy

Post by Lithras Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:43 pm

DUTIES

Pilots: Training on a personal level, acquisition of suitable ships for suitable combat duties. To report anything of possible significance to Flight Commanders.

Flight Commanders: Training of their wingmen, to know their flying & fighting styles, strengths and weaknesses in order to utilize them with maximum efficiency, rapid decision-making during battle, to observe and report on the spot.

Squadron Commanders: To filter all incoming reports and have a wide picture of any given tactical situation, rapid decision-making during battle, to analyze field parameters and respond accordingly. As senior officers, to listen to any issues Flight Commanders might report, to advise and if needed, to bring any significant matters for discussion to the rest of High Command. To utilize diplomacy when representing I.C.E.

Field Marshal: To filter all incoming reports and have a wide picture of any given tactical situation, rapid decision-making during battle, to analyze field parameters and respond accordingly. To ensure smooth cooperation within D.I.A.S.E. and bring any significant issues of its members to the Board of Directors. To secure additional business cooperations with other potential customers aiming to benefit I.C.E. and D.I.A.S.E.

Lithras
I.C.E. Field Marshal
I.C.E. Field Marshal

http://lithrasdrums.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum